Social Media Executive
Direct line reports
Assistant Manager Digital
Dotted line reports to
Director, Managing Partner
Scope of the role
- Social Media Management
- Assist with the planning of marketing strategies to help drive traffic and engagement to the website
- Produce content for social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Google + and Pinterest
- Keep up to date with any social media trends
- Track social media influencers
- Ensure a consistent brand message across all the social media channels
- Regularly monitor competitor social media sites and create competitor analysis reports
- Contribute to the company blog on a weekly basis
- Assist with social media performance reports
- Engage with social media users and respond to any mentions over Twitter, Facebook, Google + and Pinterest.
Additional Skills required:
- Passion for all things digital
- Some experience in building social media communities and general marketing experience
- Good written and content writing skills and an eye for detail
- Strong team player
- Extremely organized
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills
- Some experience of managing media budgets
- Basic understanding of web design and development process including; UX, scoping, project management frameworks, user testing and research
(Female candidate’s preferred).
Minimum Qualification and Experience requirements
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, English, Journalism, Media or a similar subject (s) from a reputable and recognized university or institute.
- At least 1 – 2 years of experience in moderation, campaign development, client management and content development.